Wednesday 25 June 2014

My new organic hair color + organic treatment with NATURE's organic sense

I just had my hair colored and treated 2 weeks ago at J7 Image Art of Hair and the color turned out to be shiny & healthy (I mean my dark hair looks healthier now and I can actually wear dark hair pretty well) ^.~
 
Thanks to J7 Image for inviting me to try on their latest organic range, Nature's Organic Sense, not only I have gorgeous natural wavy locks now, my hair is so much better & easier to take care :)
 
Most of you know that I'm currently expecting baby #2 (about 16 weeks now) and hair coloring during pregnancy is controversial, but do you know that it's actually safe to color hair during pregnancy? Yes, it's very safe! Just that you have to make sure you are using no-ammonia hair color, organic range is much preferred when you're expecting :)

J7 Image team was aware of my pregnancy, thus they only wanted me to have the best and of course safest for my baby and I'm thankful for having such a good team handling my hair well :)
 
Under Nature's Organic Sense, there are Nature's Color (organic hair color), Expo-Peel (organic peeling cream), Anti Dandruff, Rebalancing, Anti Hair Loss (these are organic hair treatments to treat special needs of hair)

 
Organic Hair Color
 

I love the color range. Pretty & Complete! Yet Natural!


The color range is pretty wide and you can choose from the lightest to the darkest. If you want to go for light brown? Go for it & it's all organic, so you're safe from unnecessary chemicals on your hair. Awesome, isn't?
 
This time, I went for dark brown (outer) and ash brown (inner). Hair combination between dark brown + ash brown made my complexion fairer, I would say! Especially I'm now pregnant, good hair that enhances good complexion boosts up my confidence level (Yes, I'm fat but I have awesome hair, so what?)

 
Nature's Organic Sense Expo-Peel is a peeling cream with organic chamomile extract (for all types of hair). This exfoliating cream gel with purifying and hydrating action prepares the skin to receive the following treatments such as anti hair loss, anti dandruff or rebalancing. It's the very first step before treatment ampoule!


Treatment Ampoule for Anti Hair Loss Treatment with organic mallow extract + tea tree oil + wheat protein + mineral salts complex + vitamin E. This specific cosmetic treatment is to prevent hair loss, increase oxygenisation of tissue and stimulate microcirculation on a periferic level. Besides, it nourishes the hair bulb and prolongs the hair growth phase.


Treatment Ampoule for Anti Dandruff Treatment with thyme organic extract + panthenol + menthol is an intensive treatment for all forms of dandruff. It eliminates impurities and reduces itching and peeling. Moreover, it combats dehydration and irritation of the scalp and performs effective antiseptic and antibacterial action.


Treatment Ampoule for Rebalancing Treatment with organic sage extract + tea tree oil + bio sulfur + zinc PCA regulate the normal functions of the sebaceous glands and act as disinfectant, fungicide and healant. It restores the skin's natural protection with a calming action. It also guarantees effective sebomodulating action while maintaining a stable hydrolipidic film balance


This is how the tiny yet super effective treatment ampoule looks like


Nature's Organic Sense range also comes in 3 types of shampoo to cater each need of your hair. Yes, these shampoos are organic too :) You can get them at J7 Image of course!
 
* Anti Hair Loss
* Anti Dandruff
* Rebalancing 


And here's my transformation from light hair to dark gorgeous hair :)

Besides hair coloring with organic hair range, J7 Image team also treated my hair with treatment ampoule by Nature's organic sense and nano mist technology for better absorbency. Read my experience using nano mist technology in my previous post HERE

What do you think before & after? And can you see two gorgeous colors? Dark Brown (outer) and Ash Brown (inner)? Perfect combination done by J7 Image Stylist, Mr. J :)
J7 Image is having super awesome promotion from now until 27 July 2014 (refer to poster below) and let me figure out for you how much you can save for having my new hair color with organic hair treatment with current salon promotion :)

Below is based on the current promotion: 40% off on any 2nd services & additional 50% off on the third service (Services can be all done on the same day, awesome promotion, isn't?)

Organic Color (UP S$204) After Less: Color S$141.2
Organic Scrub (UP S$97) After Less: Scrub S$48.5
Organic Hair Care with Nano Mist (UP S$157) After Less: Hair Care S$78.5
Hair Cut (UP S$47) After Less: Cut S$47

Before VS After Less : UP S$505 VS S$315.2

See how much you can save?? So, hurry up and book your appointment with J7 Image now before the promotion ends!

J7 Image Art of Hair, located at 14 Scotts Road #02-14 Far East Plaza Singapore 228213. + 65 67355195, j7image@gmail.com


 J7 Image team is really good at what they are doing and they are professional hair stylists with many years of hair styling experience under their belt :) And here's their current achievement :)
 
 
P/S: I just feel my self extremely lucky. My hair is taken care well by the professionals and blogging has won me awesome opportunities that include getting my hair taken care well every month by J7 Image and I have been meeting good people so far **feel blessed**

No comments:

Post a Comment