Tuesday 27 November 2012

Laneige Water Bank Skin Care Routine, Step by Step

Hello beautiful...

This beauty entry is dedicated to beautiful ladies out there who would love to know what is the STEP BY STEP beauty routine...

The skin care products I'm using right now is from Laneige, a very well known Korean brand. The reason I'm using Laneige Water Bank series is simply because I need good moisturiser during my pregnancy.. My face can get really dry one day and oily in the other day (yes, blame the hormones). Obvious enough, I can not use any whitening or anti-wrinkle products because I'm too afraid if it could have some effects on my pregnant body.. Well, the bottom line is I JUST need good moisturiser!

Searching the right products can be quite stressful, especially I really want to make sure that the skin care products I'm using are safe for my little bun..

Then one day, I emailed both Laneige & Clarins to find out if their products are safe for pregnant ladies and I'm glad to know that both replied me that their products are safe for pregnant women... :)

Here's the step by step beauty regime I'm suggesting ladies to follow:

Before you try any beauty routine, always make sure that your face is CLEAN, if your face is not clean enough, beauty/skin care products can clog your pores and cause breakouts (you don't want that, don't you?), so make sure your face is super clean! You can wash your face using cleaning foam or face cleanser but make sure it's gentle enough for your face!

Step 1: Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner. This toner is to eliminate impurities in the pores & remove keratin for clear and transparent skin. You can use a cotton pad to apply on your face. I would highly recommend you to use face toner if you are someone who uses BB cream or liquid foundation on daily basis.. Toner can definitely help you to clean your pores deeply from excessive make-up


Step 2: Laneige Balancing Emulsion, it helps to control excess sebum and balance hydration for clear transparent skin. A little bit of this is enough for your whole face. Apply this after Step 1


Step 3: Laneige Water Bank Essence. This face serum provides long lasting hydration. Apply this after Step 2


Step 4: Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream, hydrating gel type cream that supplies moisture and soothes the skin with a non-sticky, refreshing texture. Apply this after Step 3 in the morning


Step 4: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack.. This leave-on sleeping mask gives intensive hydration, vitality and brightening effect during sleep. I would highly recommend this if you sleep in an air-conditioned room. Apply this after Step 3 at night before you go to bed


How to apply:

Step 1 : Using cotton pad
Step 2, 3 & 4: Using your fingers to dab a small amount of product gently into your skin


I'm really happy with Laneige Water Bank range because I wake up every day with soft-clear complexion :) So I know the products work well :)

Always have a good skin care routine in hand to maintain beautiful complexion.. It only takes 5 minutes to be kind to your skin :)

Stay Beautiful

Loves
Netty

8 comments:

  1. Just so you know, the water sleeping pack is not meant to be used every night, it must only be used once or twice a week. But you can also use the water bank gel cream every night. I believe the instructions on how to properly use these products are in the instructions included in the kit, if you don't have it please refer to the laneige website; they have instructions on how to use each product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!... I am on my 1st trimester now and luckily I am using the same products in your routine. Kindly advise if there is really no effect on Laneige products on your pregnancy. I left a message on their FB page but no reply yet.. Thank you!.. - Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's safe and no effect on pregnancy, my baby boy is healthy :) congrats on ur pregnancy

      Delete
  3. Just wondering how you feel after all those layers? I found my skin feeling weird - there's a gel/liquid sitting on my face and when I feel it, I can definitely feel the gel feeling of the product. Is it normal? I thought it should be absorbed directly to the skin, leaving your skin feeling normal - but just moisturised? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, do I need to wash off the products from my face before applying the next one? e.g. after using skin refiner, do i wash before using the emulsion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, do you use Laneige Multi purpose cleanser during your pregnancy? Is it safe to use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You understand, many people are hunting around for this information, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In addition to this, some of the key courses you will study generally include planning, quality control, research, research, communications and operations. plant based meat for diabetes

    ReplyDelete