Thursday 16 August 2012

Garnier Pure Active 2 in 1 Tinted Spot Roll On Review

Hello...

Here's my review on Garnier Pure Active 2 in 1 Tinted Spot Roll On. This product is so so so WORTH it, seriously!! Just Buy it!!

Basically, this product is like medicated concealer for your naughty acne or acne spots. So, it's healing at the same time, it's covering spots too..  I have used this product a few times and I'm totally in LOVE, it conceals my acne spots pretty well, at the same time, it cools off those evil spots too.. It has some cooling effect and the scent is kind of medicated.. I love this more than typical concealer!! You guys know, my husband loves it too, one day he had a big red zit on his nose and after a few applications, the redness and swelling became better, he swears by it!! Hehe!!



 See it's tinted!

Below: Left is before and Right is after. It REALLY covers up my acne scar pretty well.


You see another acne scar? Yes, it does cover up naturally!!! Oh, remember to blend, blend and blend, yeah? Just like you apply your normal concealer/foundation ^^


Just Try it, guys!!

Loves
Netty

3 comments:

  1. Hi Netty,

    Your chin looks a lot sharper these days. May I know if you are still using the 2B alternative for face? I would like to try it but I'm not sure if it will work.


    Thanks,
    Shanice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shanice, sorry for the late reply.. 2B does work :) go try it :)

      Delete
  2. does it work for teens such as thirteen year old?

    ReplyDelete