Friday 20 July 2012

My tips for shiny hair

Hello..

Here are a few tips on how I maintain my healthy beautiful glowing dark hair:


Number ONE: Hair Mask
I use hair mask everytime I wash my hair.. I love Loreal Royal Jelly! I don't care if hair mask is to be used once in a week.. I just use it everytime I wash my hair, up to 3-4 times a week and my hair is really healthy :)
Number TWO:  Beauty Labo Leave-On Treatment Spray



Thanks to CozyCot for the excellent present, this spray is very very GOOD, it may look very watery, unlike typical oily hair serum, but this one really DOES give me a good shiny result. My dark hair is just glowing.. I spray this after I wash my hair :)

Number THREE: OMEGA 3 FISH OIL CAPSULE

I take one capsule a day and I swear by it! My hair is shiny and glowy and very healthy too.. I recommend this to all women who would love to maintain beautiful locks

Some pictures here that I can tell my dark hair is really shiny







Till Next Time

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment