Friday 15 June 2012

How to use Clearblue digital ovulation kit/test & review

Hi Ladies....

Wanna show you how to use Clearblue digital ovulation kit/test. If you are trying to conceive, this digital ovulation kit is the best in the market because it won't confuse you to read the result. I have tried to use manual ovulation kit but the "blue lines" result confused me! so I think this kit gives me the most accurate result.

My doctor predicted me to ovulate at day 16 based on the vaginal ultrasound he did during my fertile period and you know what, this kit gave me the same accurate result!!

The first time I bought this kit, I hated it so much because I didn't know how to use it, so every time I tried it out, I got ERROR result, so damn frustrated!! until I brought the kit to my women clinic and asked help from the nurse on how to use it properly. Pathetic!!!

So, just in case you ladies trying to conceive don't know how to use it (like me), here you go, I will show you step by step and I hope my little help will be helpful for you... Baby Dusts!!!!

In Singapore, it costs almost S$80, available at Watsons & Guardian and it has 7 sticks inside the box



Okay, here's the chart on when should you test it out, if you have a period cycle of average 29 days (like me), then you should start testing it on day 12 of your period cycle..

For my case, no matter if my cycle is 26, 27, 28, 29 or 30 (oh well my cycle varies from day 26-30), I always get my "smile" or positive result on day 15-18, most of the time, day 16-17 so I don't really test it out on day 12, I start on day 14, you know so I can keep the rest of my test sticks for the following month (since it's so pricey)



Here how it looks like, a predictor with a test stick


Step 1: Take your ovulation stick out & remove the pink cap


Step 2 : Insert the stick into the predictor, you see the pink arrow? It must face one another!


after inserting it, you will then see like a "pen" image on your predictor monitor


Step 3: (sorry for my gross urine), dip the stick inside your urine. I recommend to test it out in the morning, but actually it doesn't matter, I still got my positive "smile" result in the afternoon. Okay, when you dip it inside, please dip below the pink arrow (the one facing up), or white line below the pink arrow (see pic above)

Step 4: Wait a few seconds until you see the "pen" image "FLASHING ON & OFF" , meaning the pen image on your monitor appears half a sec then disappears another half a sec, and appears, then disappears, and so on. it's like flashing on & off.. It means you need to take the stick out from your urine


When I took this pic (below), the pen image flashed off, so you can't see the pen image, it's in fact flashing on & off. After that you need to cover the "urine test area" up with the pink cap.. and don't worry if the "pen image" is still flashing on & off.. Flashing ON & OFF (appears then disappears), means that the predictor is getting you the result.. just wait!!! Wait for about 3-5 minutes!!

I recommend you to throw your urine away after you get the result because sometimes you may get "ERROR" result and need to re-test again , just in case you can't pee enough within minutes (like me)

Never ever press the "EJECT" button before you get the result because it will show ERROR when you re-insert the same stick again!


Step 5: After waiting for 3-5 minutes, the pen image (flasing on & off) will finally turn into a result. A circle without smiley face means no ovulation prediction. You have to test it out again tomorrow!


and if you get a smiley face, you need to have sex on the same day & the following day (2 days), It means you are most likely to ovulate within 24-36 hours..



Step 6: Press eject button to get the stick out


Step 7: Throw the stick away and keep the predictor to test your ovulation on the next day. The result will stay there for a little while & disappear minutes later


Step 8: Keep testing every day until you see "smiley" face

Good Luck!!!

I hope it's helpful!!

Loves,

Netty

7 comments:

  1. Saliva-based ovulation predictor
    For the saliva-based ovulation predictor, here are some of its pros and cons
    Ovulation Predictor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, did you manage to conceive after getting the smiley face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get this in coimbatore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOCCS services include various premier aesthetics such as laser fat loss, massage therapy and botox.This revolutionary method provides results without the dangers associated with surgery.

    urgent care open 24 hours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saliva Ovulation Tests? Which one is best?
    maybe baby tester

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ovulation calculator boy, designed for hopeful mothers, determines your most fertile days and offers you the best chances at getting pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative article.A predictor with test stick. Gynecologist In Adambakkam will give you the best treatment, they are focused in your health and comfort. Beware of choosing the hospital and doctor who is about to treat you during the entire period of pregnancy. CM hospital offers you the Best Gynecologist in Chennai for Normal Delivery.

    ReplyDelete