Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Wedding Dress 14-1-2012

I got married in January, 14, 2012 and  it was a beautiful wedding and wanna show you how I looked like when I was a bride :) I had 2 wedding gowns, the simple white gown & traditional Chinese Cheong-Sam. I bought my white gown online @ S$300 and thanks God, it fitted me so well (because I bought it without proper measurement) and for my Cheong-Sam gown, I custom-made it at Paya Lebar, City Plaza (Singapore) @ S$300 only.. it was custom-made in Hong Kong but designed by a Singaporean designer :) I absolutely love my gowns and I wish to pass my beautiful gowns to my daughter if I have one in the future :)

Personally, wedding is not about the expensive designer gowns, even if the gown is as cheap as $300 but you look so beautiful, stunning & elegant, nothing can beat it!!! For me, elegance is everything. Remember it's not about the price tag or which designer it comes from but it's about how good you look in that dress matters :)








Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment