Tuesday 22 May 2012

Delicious Coffee Scrub

Hello Ladiezzzzzz.....

I've not been blogging for a while, 2 weeks I think :0 I've been really busy & tight up with my job interviews and I've finally found a job, phewwwww.... what a relief!!! :) I am working for a Japanese firm for the second time & I hope things go smoothly :)

By the way, today's review is gonna be my favourite COFFEE-SCRUB... I swear I love love love this soooooo much..... It smells like morning coffee, no kidding.. it really does smell like coffee (+ milk, I think!) and my skin is instantly baby-smooth, really great!!! I asked my hubby to buy this scrub for me when he was on business trip (to Jakarta). Yeahhh... it's proudly made in Indonesia (my country hehe..) It's about S$5, pretty cheap compared to The Body Shop scrub and I can tell you it has the same or even better quality :)

It's also available in SG for this Coffee Scrub, just google for Mustika Ratu outlets in SG but the price is really expensive if you get it from SG outlets.. about S$20-S$30 per pcs... so grab it as many as possible (like me ^^ ) when you are in Indonesia :)

I do scrubbing 1-2 times a week and I think it's really important to exfoliate your skin regularly, so your skin will remain baby-smooth and clean too and scrubbing makes your skin clearer & fairer :)



You see the little beads here, it's 100% blended coffee beans and the coffee scent is damn strong and I love it!!! Everytime I scrub my body, I imagine having my fresh morning coffee... So refreshing!!!



Don't forget your scrub, ladiezzzzz!!!

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment