Wednesday 23 May 2012

Bai Feng Wan or White Phoenix Pills

Ladiezzzz...

Today TTC topic, I'm gonna talk about Bai Feng Wan or White Phoenix Pills.. Why is it called white pills? the pills are black color LOL, My mum in law bought this for me as a fertility aid. It claims that this Chinese supplement can regulate women's period cycle & warm-up the womb. Chinese believes that a warm-womb is a fertile womb, oh well!!

The main ingredients are extracted from special type of chicken (the chicken must have special rare black bones) and also some special Chinese ginseng.



and here are the ingredients if you are able to understand the terms, I don't though!



There are 6 small boxes in 1 pack and one small box contains one little wax egg. Yeah it's a wax egg!!



then I opened it and there's this little black pills inside the plastic container and I'm supposed to drink/swallow all pills together with a glass of water.. The taste was okay, a little bit of Chinese medicine scent.. but that's really fine for me!!!



and you know what ladiessss, don't throw away the plastic packaging, I re-used it as my skin care - travel-kit.. You know you can store your face cream, lotion, mask and bring it around when you are travelling :)



I just hope that this will help to warm up my womb, thus I can get pregnant in 2012

Stay Positive,

Loves
Netty

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Netty. Did you take the pills for a whole month and why did you take them, just for supporting your pregnancy? My diagnose is amonorrhea (missing periods) but I'm planning a pregnancy in the near future. Would you please share your experience with the pills. I have already done almost one month and nothing have happened yet: no period still. I'm also doing acupuncture therapy. Should I just be patient and wait for the results or do you have any other recommendations?

    ReplyDelete