Monday 30 April 2012

Soursop Leaves To Kill Cancer Cells

Hello....

It's very sunny here in Singapore today!

This post is about herbal treatment to cure cancer cells and cysts. I hope I can make a difference by sharing my story & experience in curing my ovarian cysts (possibly endometriosis/what a scary word!)

I also hope to help others especially women in curing ovarian cysts.

You know that having ovarian cysts is not easy for a young-just-married lady like me. Biologically I'm only 29, at this young age, I'm facing the possibility of never be able to conceive naturally or easily. These hateful cysts have taken its toll on me and cycle after cycle, my period has been coming regularly for over a year, sadly meaning "no baby"

The scariest part is I don't even know if it causes infertility (another hateful word I hate hate to say it out). Doctors couldn't confirm if my cysts are preventing conception, implantation, etc.. Doctors just said "Wait & See, you haven't tried long enough", "Maybe you should go for key hole (lap) surgery to remove the cysts" BUT there's no evidence to convince me & hubby if the cysts are the infertility causes... Seriously, everyone (doctors, me, hubby, etc) is just guessing if removing my cysts is the only solution for my infertility problem but again there's no prove if it's the root of problem or if it would increase my chance of conceiving..

Frustrating enough, right?? Anyway, besides the cysts, doctors couldn't find any other problems in my reproductive organs/systems..

Nevertheless, I'm very lucky to have very supportive hubby who hugs me when I cry, very helpful brother who tries to find the herbal treatment for me, very positive mum who thinks I can do it, it's not the time yet! and finally very helpful auntie & uncle who help to search around for herbal leaves :) I'm so grateful to have them in my life and I know I shouldn't asked for more, but I can't help to feel jealous & sad whenever I see pregnant women & babies..

Well, I don't want to sound so pathetic and I don't like sympathy!!

Such a long post, okay let's get back to the real post..

My brother (he's in Jakarta) informed me that soursop leaves can cure cancer cells & cysts. Read that from newspaper, watched that from TV, and he did some research too on its effectiveness in curing cancer cells.. Apparently, it worked for some people who didn't go for chemo & replaced the treatment with herbal-soursop-leaves-tea treatment and their cancers were gone... My brother suggested me to try and see if it works for me... What a nice guy he is, God Bless Him! :)

I was so wanted to try this soursop leave treatment the day my brother told me but unfortunately, soursop leaves are not available in Singapore because Singapore is such a small city and can hardly find any fruits farms, let alone to pluck all leaves out, you will deal with laws for doing that, lol!!

It's sad to say that such treatment is not workable in Singapore, but do you remember although I stay in Singapore with my Singaporeans family, but I'm still an Indonesian by nature??

Well, last week I went back to Indonesia (Medan-North Sumatera) for short holiday and to my surprise, my mum had already prepared soursop-leaves-tea to start my treatment and it's extremely easy to get soursop leaves in Indonesia as soursop trees are everywhere and grow wildly in public farms/parks/gardens and forests and it's of course FREE to pluck the leaves off as many as you want.. It's like so common in Indonesia while it's like finding precious gems in Singapore, lol!!

And again to my surprise, my uncle got me one big bag of soursop leaves (so many!) and today I brought it back to Singapore and store it inside my fridge :)

Let's see how I prepare this powerful tea

1) Wash it clean!

2) Boil it with 3-4 cups of water!


3) Cover it up while boiling, I heard that by covering it up, the antioxidant power will be absorbed inside, not going out instead! I also heard that it's good to cover up your boiling vegetables soup while cooking to absorb all the goodies & vitamins inside :)


4) here you go & remember to drink 3 glasses everyday :)



I'm just starting this treatment and I can't give a review yet but be assure that soursop leaves contain natural chemicals that are 10,000 times stronger in killing cancer cells than chemotherapy (I read that from Indonesians websites/forums/blogs). This treatment is widely used in Indonesia however it's not very popular in other countries.. (sadly!)

I hope everyone is healthy, baby dusts to those who are trying and get well to those who are sick!

Loves,
Netty

15 comments:

  1. Is it working Netty?
    Singapore does have soursop trees, require some efforts to find it of course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yance, sorry for the late reply.. It's working to prevent I believe :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Yance, sorry for the late reply.. It's working to prevent I believe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    May I know where I can find them in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you passed away? Hello? Hello? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a horrible thing to say. My goodness.

      Delete
  5. Hello, how are you doing with soursop leaf tea?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just want to know if it is effective because im going to try it for my pcos

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you would like high quality soursop leaves in Australia please visit our sites at www.soursopleaves.com.au or www.jingajuice.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have soursop leaf tea grown in Singapore. email me sufrihadi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I have a farm, where I grow soursop
    Share with your friends and family if they are keen to purchase soursop leaves / fruit
    My number : +65 91864757

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, was the soursop tea effective?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shanika does the soursop leaves good for caner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease,thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very happy to pass this to everyone that is sicking from any kind of disease that the solution to all diseases and sickness have arrive, i was just cured by Dr idahosa the great healer after i have been passing through stress all day and night. i never know i was going to be cured of this HIV sickness in my life cause they said there is no cure, i am proving all those that said that there is no cure wrong cause i have just been cured with herbal medicine of Dr idahosa the great healer, i cant talk cause my heart is full of excitement and i am using this medium of my testimony to inform you all to contact this man for any kind of sickness and he is ready to help you solve your problem. please if you are out there passing through any sickness kindly contact him here through his email address:{ dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com } whatssap number +2348134261542,  he  is waiting for you. once more i say a very big thank you for what you have done for me, i will keep my promise to keep sharing testimony about what God have use you to do in my life.
    Dr Idahosa also cure listed diseases:

    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement
    18, Hepatitis AB and C
    19, Diabetes
    20, Ulcer

    ReplyDelete