Tuesday 10 April 2012

Soursop for anti cancer

Hello beautiful ladies...

I've been eating soursop as often as I can. Indonesians believe that soursop fruit can cure cysts or even cancer! My brother who stays in Jakarta suggested me to consume soursop to cure my ovarian cysts. In Indonesia, people use herbal methods to cure all types of sickness. One of them is the soursop therapy. Indonesians believe that soursop leaves can cure cancer & cysts and it has been proven that drinking boiled soursop leaves cured severe ovarian cysts! I listened to my bro's suggestion and been eating the fruit as often as I can.. It's much better to drink the leaves though.. However, it's very difficult to find soursop trees in Singapore and soursops are imported from other countries too... So, it's almost impossible to get the leaves! For the fruit, it's a little bit challenging to find it in Singapore. It's super duper hard to find.. Whenever my mum-in-law goes to market, she will look around for soursop & buy it back home for me when it's available in the wet market.. I guess last week and this week have been my lucky week, I've got to eat that soursop :)

Mum-in-law got this for me :) fresh soursop imported from Malaysia. I eat or drink it with honey :)




Arghhhh... That scared me!!! Taller women at higher risk of ovarian cancer??? why??? I'm really tall.. about 177 cm or 5'9 :( My 4 cm growing ovarian cysts already put me in the risk of infertility :(

so, tall ladies, try to eat/drink soursop if you can find it or green tea to prevent cancer!



Stay Well, inside-out

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment