Wednesday 25 April 2012

Nose Up Review

How far can you go to straighten & sharpen your nose?

Ok, for myself, this is how far I can go as I'm so afraid of Botox, filler or plastic surgery!! That's scary!!

So, I use the natural method, using torturing nose clipper for 10 minutes a day :)

I believe this will work if you use it religiously for long term as our nose made of soft bones and 90% water inside, so the shape can be changed if certain pressure is being forced, gradually it will change its shape but just that you have to bear the pain.. This is what I'm lazy of!

I'm happy with my nose bridge, they are not very tall but obvious enough without shading powder :) but I wish to change the round fat tip to a sharper thinner tip (I wish I wish) I remain big "NO" to plastic surgery :)

See that I even have 2 types of this nose clipper. Japanese products are crazy yet innovative.. Love it!!



Another one is nose massager to slim down fat nose.. and I like this one as it's so comforting & relaxing to do the massage.. It's not painful at all. However, I wonder if it works like the hurting clipper :O



Stay Natural,

Loves,
Netty

22 comments:

  1. nice post, will this :-)
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does work but it takes really really long and you gotta do this with full patient, lol!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thank you for the review!
    Do both of them still work for you?
    Do you use both of them together every day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. like nose massager to slim down fat nose., my photo nose masser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you get those from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought these!

    nekodolll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, où avez-vous trouvé les nez masseur chose .... cuz j'ai un nez bulbeux comme les Asiatiques et je veux maigrir mon nez un peu ... merci :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi where did you buy that nose massager thing........

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found the second one very cheap at this site (the pink Nose Up, only $1.99 here, free shipping!)
    http://www.bornprettystore.com/product_info.php?ref=1400&products_id=7007&affiliate_banner_id=1

    I literally just bought it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bought the pink and blue nose clip both for less than 2 bux free shipping from amazon :) just got them today hopefully it works

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you post before and after pictures or do a review of this as soon as possible? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. DOES IT WORK?? please reply, its very important

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have the before and after picture ? :)

    www.laurangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would help a lot if you'd have an update to this post. Thank you for the review anyway!
    ---
    http://cribofthoughts.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can u post before and after pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-rhinoplasty/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. คลินิก เสริมจมูก

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! รีวิว เสริมจมูก

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. แก้จมูกที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete