Monday 2 April 2012

The Best Contact Lenses

Hey Beautiful Eyes...

Beautiful Eyes are very important as they are the window of your soul.. Here's my review on my most best favourite contact lenses.. The award goes to...

1-Day-Acuvue-Define by Johnson&Johnson


I swear by it, it's the best contact I've ever used..  why do I love it:

1) Super Comfortable
2) Dry eyes no more
3) It won't irritate your eyes even you wear it for more than 12 hours
4) Makes your eyes bigger, shinier & of course PRETTY...
5) No maintenance, no worry about the solution, cleansing, etc.. Wear it once & trash it away!

I love the brown color or vivid style.. It compliments well with my dark eye-make-up.

Here I'm wearing my enlarged brown eyes:





Stay Pretty-Eyes, Ladies!

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment