Monday 2 April 2012

Best Cleansing Foam

A little bit about my skin type:

1) Pale.. white pale.. no matter how much I sun-tan every Sunday in the swimming pool at my condominium, I will always turn back to "Snow White" . Sun-Tanning gives me brown-naughty freckles I hate hate the most :(

2) Oily T-Zone (I hate my oily nose!)

3) Sensitive! (If I don't wash it clean enough or if I use the wrong cream, these little reddish spots will come & disturb me :< )

4) Dry cheeks :( seriously my face is very very dry!

**sorry for my untidy hair hehe..



Anyway, if your skin type is like mine, then I suggest ETUDE HOUSE YOGURT CLEANSING FOAM. I like it because it cleanses very well, doesn't dry out my skin & exfoliates gently (those little scrub beads inside)

I love it and been using it for more than a year. I share it with my hubby :)


Stay Clean & Healthy, Ladies
Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment