Wednesday 25 April 2012

2B Alternative For Face Review

Pretty Ladies..

I have something super super super good to share with you all.. I can't thank enough the creator of this product.. It's like a magical FACE-SLIMMING product!

It's 2B Alternative For Face, I don't get paid to do this review. It's just my personal experience using this miracle product. Thank God!! I don't have to deal with puffy face anymore :) :)

I totally swear by it although it's very very expensive, S$70 plus at Guardian for 7ml x 2 bottles only.. but it's worth it!!

How to apply?

1) apply product twice a day (morning & night)
2) 2 drops on both cheeks & chin. Massage from bottom to top!

It absorbs very quickly like water based serum, smoothens my skin & I don't experience any break-outs... It's super good!! and my face is slimmer & less puffy in just one day. Yes, it takes only one day to see the result. Of course you don't expect to change square face to oval face shape.. But this product definitely helps if you have chubby fat face like me (and chubby & fleshy jaw lines too)

After a week of using it, I swear by it, my jawlines are more obvious now & it's not that chipmunk puffy anymore :) :) so it works like wonder :) thank God, I can leave my chubby face behind now :)

I still have squarish jaws and I hope long term application can change my squarish face shape to "Gua Zhi" or watermelon seed shape (Chinese said it's the perfect face shape)..




Inside the box, 7ml x 2



You see it's thinner now and no I never lose any weight!


It's sharper now, I'm so happy!!



I also try to masage my jaw line with this nose roller. Yeah this roller is meant to be a massager to slim down fatty nose (innovative Japanese product, no?) but I use it to massage my jaws, lol! You know that by massaging your face, it improves your blood circulation, thus your face will be less chubby or puffy :)




** Enjoying my massage, yes I do enjoy self massage, it's such a relaxing feeling, lol!



and read this! This is why this product is very effective



Ladies, I highly recommend this product if you wanna slim down your face but not sure what products to buy.. I used many face slimming products in the past, named Clarins V (very expensive, S$98, it took so long to see the effect), Bio-Essence Face Slimming (temporary result), Slimming Face Masks, etc but it didn't work very well or even if it worked, it was just temporary

But this product worked well just one application, so go grab it if you wish for V shape face!

Stay V-shaped!!

Loves,
Netty

6 comments:

  1. my jaw isn't too big but my cheeks are huge :( do you think it will work for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haoyi, sorry for the late reply... Yessss It's working, go try it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Haoyi, sorry for the late reply... Yessss It's working, go try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi where did you buy those nose rollers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where to get it in Nigeria. I really want this product my face is getting bigger and its embarrassing
    please help me

    ReplyDelete