Saturday 31 March 2012

Korean Straight Bang

Beautiful Ladies...

Wonder how to get beautiful thick au natural bang without cutting your hair? I don't have fringe/bang because I just love my hair without it (the weather is just too hot in Singapore to keep thick fringe/bang), so I fake it! yes yes it's F-A-K-E lol :)

For Korean inspired look, wear your bang, put on pearly head band and side-low-bun your hair down with cute pearly hair band :)




so you don't believe it?? look below here :)


I got this from an online shop at Peninsula Plaza, City Hall, GirlHairDo, I have been their regular customer for long :) My suggestion to pull this style off is to get the same wig color as close as your  natural hair color as possible & get non-shiny hair extension-fake bang and finally wear your beautiful hair band, yes beautiful hair band to cover the fake hair line up & to distract attention to the hair accessory instead of you fakie :)

For dolly look, just let down your long beautiful hair :)



edited by instagram

Stay Kawaii, ladies

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment